Thursday, March 8, 2007

Four Simple Questions For Success

Stephanie Frank is a friend of mine in Phoenix I met through National Speakers Association. She sponsored a teleforum today interviewing Jane Deuber, one of the founders of DSWA, an organization created for women in the direct sales industry.

I liked the simplicity of these Four Simple Questions For Success:
  1. Are you dreaming big enough?
  2. Do you have a plan?
  3. Is there anything lacking in your skill set you need to develop?
  4. Where's your team?
For the next few days, I'd like to look into each of these topics.
I'd love to hear your thoughts.
If you'd like to be part of Stephanie's free weekly teleforums, go to her website http://www.stephaniefrankandfriends.com to see what's coming up!

p.s. Summer hit Phoenix today. I think we had a high of 88 degrees!
Where did our beautiful spring weather go?

No comments: