Friday, March 9, 2007

Are You Dreaming Big Enough?

Dreaming... I'm not talking about idle daydreaming here. It is visualizing seeing yourself with the goals already in place, feeling the effect the accomplishment has on your life.

Sometimes our dreaming is more about playing not to lose rather than playing to win.

I created some six-month goals a month ago. Looking back over those goals, I see that I've already achieved two of the goals. They seemed big at the time I wrote them down and now they seem pretty inconsequential. I am working diligently on the third goal and have made tremendous progress and will continue making it a priority.

I rewrote my other two goals and shared them with the coaching group I belong to. The new goals are much more of a s-t-r-e-t-c-h for me and are definitely "playing to win" goals.

No comments: