Thursday, April 30, 2009

Online Marketing Can Be Helpful When Your Parent Has Alzheimer's

Something I've found valuable in helping me get through some difficult times with various family challenges including having a parent with Alzheimer's is going online with as much of my business as possible.

I thought I'd share a fr*ee resource for you to learn more about internet marketing.

4,000 people who signed up for Ali Brown's free teleclass called "Ali's Top 10 Recommendations to Kick-Up Your Revenues This Summer!"

If you weren't there, there's still time for you to download the audio.

(But do it soon, as you only have a few days before the audio is coming down.)

Ali always shares so much valuable information, even on her fr*ee calls! I admire all that she has accomplished and learn so much from her every time she teaches.

Check it out. I'm sure you'll find that you'll learn something!

No comments: