Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gratitude and Gifts

Recently I heard a woman share that she celebrated her birthday for as many days as she was old. Since my birthday is early December, actually on Pearl Harbor Day, I decided to start my birthday "party" this month and continue celebrating until the end of the year!

I am overflowing with gratitude this year. I've been blessed in so many ways. You may have seen the family photos in previous issues. Family is at the top of my gratitude list along with my spiritual connection.

I am also so grateful to have found the profession of coaching. I feel as though my entire life has been preparation for my work. Not only have I had the experience of teaching and training for well over 25 years, but I also have had life events that have resulted in my developing amazing wisdom and empathy for others and their own life challenges.

I invite you to make November be a month of gratitude for you as we move toward the USA holiday of Thanksgiving. With all the hustle and bustle of preparation for Thanksgiving and Christmas, sometimes this element of thanks is actually lost in the process.

Earlier this month I had the opportunity to give a gift to some third and fourth grade children. Their classroom receives a lot of donated books, but the books are not organized enough for easy access. Not only will this classroom have a library system for the books, but they will also have comfortable furniture to encourage their love of reading. These students are from low-income homes that do not have the resources at home that we are used to having for our children. Many of them have learning challenges.

How much more productive these children will be when they can find an appropriate book right in their classroom! Learning the love of reading is one of the systems to becoming a successful student. One of my biggest joys is going to the library or the bookstore to peruse and choose great books. I envision these children developing this same passion!

Where can you make a difference? I invite you to be open to opportunities to give where your heart is.

Drum roll please!


In exchange for your donation to a charity that speaks to your heart, I am entering your name into a drawing. You will have the opportunity to win a month of coaching that will get you started on creating some systems for sustainability in your business and in your life. Yes, you read that right! One month of coaching!
This coaching package includes three scheduled 45-minute sessions and unlimited email communication.

I made this offer for the first 10 people to respond and beyond those 10 I will put your names in a hat and draw out 5 more names! Call me crazy, but I love connecting with other conscious business people!

suzanne@suzanneholman.com 602.375.0617 877.808.5058 toll free

No comments: