Monday, December 10, 2007

International Giving


Last month I talked about the wonderful project I am supporting for
some third and fourth grade children. Their classroom receives a lot of donated books, but the books are not organized enough for easy access. Not only will this classroom have a library system for the books, but they will also have comfortable furniture to encourage their love of reading. Here is the name of the organization: http://www.DonorsChoose.org

Another joy I've had for a couple of years now is supporting a teenage girl in an orphanage in Romania. She writes to me often in her native language and I receive a translation. She is just one person among millions in the world who need support. Oh, to be able to help MANY! That is one of the reasons I am working diligently to grow my business more and more so that I can make a bigger impact on the world. You can check out this organization here: http://www.kidstown.org


I invite you to be open to opportunities to give of your time and/or your money to support organizations that are working to make a difference in the lives of many.

In exchange for your donation to a charity that speaks to your heart, I am entering your name into a drawing. I made this offer for the first 10 people to respond and beyond those 10 I will put your names in a hat and draw out 5 more names! Call me crazy, but I love connecting with other conscious business people!You will have the opportunity to win a month of coaching that will get you started on creating some systems for sustainability in your business and in your life. Yes, you read that right! One month of coaching!
This coaching package includes three scheduled 45-minute sessions and unlimited email communication.

No comments: